When it’s late at night and you’re texting someone, waiting for your turn for them to reply is the most devaluing thing
What's your opinion on Matty Healy?
idk if y’all have ever picked up dog poop before but if you leave dog poop out in your yard for months it starts to turn crusty and after a while maggots and gross little bugs find a home in the poop and when you finally pick it up there are flies and maggots all over the crusty dog poop. that’s exactly what I think matty healy is. thanks for asking.
He did apologize you shit
hi buddy! long time no chat! hows’ the weather where you are? is everyone as polite as you?
what matty healy has apologized for:
- some amorphous thing related to the twitter user who rightfully called him out
- but nothing related to religion
- which is all that he communicated with this twitter user about apart from the snide comment about their twitter being a ‘harry styles fan account’
what matty healy has not apologized for:
- his gross display of islamophobia, because it’s ~impossible for him to not respect the muslim faith bc he grew up in manchester
- claiming to know more about someone’s faith than a person who actually practices it
- his continuous indications, either overt or implied, that he does not respect: girls’ ability to care about “deep” things; girls’ awareness of matters that are not, in his mind, superficial; girls’ ability to know their own faith and/or belief structures and act and/or call people out accordingly; fangirls generally (note: i do not know if the twitter user who called him out ids as a girl, but matty obviously assumed that and stated that they were “hard to take seriously”)
- his persistence re: deriding religion carte blanche (he supports ~people but not their beliefs or “ideas” and blatantly indicated that) while simultaneously espousing his own, presumably ~permissible, beliefs and ideas which have in the past been used to justify atrocities of their own, e.g., (but not limited to) anti-religious violence
- "no one is dying in the name of science" can someone direct me to a resource that has a full count of everyone who has died in the name of eugenics?
this has been fun, anon! i hope you have a nice day. come back again soon!